Monday, September 03, 2007

That Gerry Riviera Is A Classy Guy


You may know him by his stage/hack name as "Geraldo Rivera." I've called him by his more traditional name, "Loser Dirtbag" for years. In the Boston Globe-Democrat this weekend, he reminded everyone that Gerry Riviera put the "k" in "klass.":

"[FOX News commentator] Michelle Malkin is the most vile, hateful commentator I've ever met in my life," he says. "She actually believes that neighbors should start snitching out neighbors, and we should be deporting people.

"It's good she's in D.C. and I'm in New York," Rivera sneers. "I'd spit on her if I saw her."

I know Michelle, and I've
seen her with less-than-friendly crowds. My advice to Gerry "Mr. Tough" Riviera is keep his gentlemanly behavior and/or spittle away from Ms. Malkin.

How embarrassing would it be to "Geraldo's" machismo to get his ass kicked by a girl?