Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Grieving Father Lays Down Some Natural Truth On A MassHole Politician

(Why is this man smiling? Because he's carrying water for the MA Trial Lawyers Association--right over the backs of children who've been raped and molested.)


“How long have you been in office, and why haven’t you closed those loopholes? Stop being a defense attorney when you’re up at the capitol and start being the legislator you told the people you would be.”



That's Mark Lunsford, talking about MA state rep (as in "reprehensible") James Fagan (D-Mass. Trial Lawyers Assn). You know, the guy who threatened victims of child rape who come before him in court this way:


“That 6-year-old is going to sit in front of me, or somebody far worse than me, and I’m going to rip them apart. I'm going to make sure that the rest of their life is ruined; that when they’re 8 years old they throw up; when they’re 12 years old, they won’t sleep; when they’re 19 years old they’ll have nightmares and they’ll never have a relationship with anybody.”


First, a minor fact error, Rep. Fagan. There ISN'T anybody worse than you. Anyone who disagrees with my assessment should listen to his on-air conversation with Jim and Margery here on 969 FM TALK.

I rest my case.