Thursday, June 01, 2006

Quick--Stop The Swedish Looking Guy!

That's apparently what our border patrol policy is supposed to be as we try to stop illegal immigration from...MEXICO.

Now, I know what you're thinking: "If I were trying to stop illegals coming in from Mexico and Central America (who make up more than 90% of our illegal immigrants), I'd be checking the people who look, well, Mexican or Central American."

But you're not an open-borders whackjob. But attorney Luis Carrillo is. He claims that when U.S. Border Patrol agents only pulled over people with brown skin during "Operation Desert Denial" that this was illegal racism.

I'd call it "common sense" myself. How stupid would you have to be to focus your efforts to prevent illegal immigration on people who DON'T appear to be illegal immigrants?