Friday, September 08, 2006

Speak Out! Fight Back! Beat Harvard! (UPDATED!)


If Mohammad Khatami can go to Harvard's Kennedy School, then so can I! I'll be outside the Harvard Institute of Politics in Cambridge Sunday at 3pm.

UPDATE: And we won't be alone, either. Some Harvard students who support democracy in Iran will be protesting, along with other Boston organizations.

"Jew-Killer" Khatami will be speaking at 4pm.

Some other Bostonians who feel the same way I do are planning to join me carrying posters like these (right). You're more than welcome to come, too.

Here are the details:

Mohammad Khatami, former president, Islamic Republic of Iran (1997-2005)
Location: John F. Kennedy Jr. Forum
79 JFK Street Cambridge, MA 02138
The closest T stop is Harvard Station on the Red Line.
Some protesters plan to gather at the John F. Kennedy Park adjacent to the Kennedy School.


Care to join me? Let me know: michaelgraham@969fmtalk.com