Monday, April 09, 2007

Why British Cowardice Matters in Boston

I've gotten a fair number of emails from people angry that I've spent any time at all on the shameful, humiliating and cowardly behavior of the British "Marines" kidnapped by the Iranians. "Talk about something important," one emailer complained.

My question: What matters more right now? Today the Iranians announced yet another forward step in their "Nuke the Jews" program. And according to the London Telegraph, more kidnappings are likely in the future, thanks to the boot-licking Brits.

Mark Steyn, as usual, nails the issue perfectly. But if you don't agree, I urge you to spend 10 minutes reading the latest public comments from Iran's Ahmed-Whack-I-Job, while reminding yourself he's about to go NUCLEAR.

Then tell me this story doesn't matter.